Here are some precious and free University courses for computer science students.
Learning Data Science Math, Statistics, Problem Solving, Computer Architecture, Cybersecurity which are very precious for any CS student.
Here is the list you might check out and take that for FREE.
- Cybersecurity for Everyone By University of Maryland
- Computer Science: Algorithms, Theory, and Machines
By Princeton University
- Object-Oriented Data Structures in C++ By University of Illinois
- Computer Architecture By Princeton University
- Algorithms, (Part I & Part 2) By Princeton University
- Computational Thinking for Problem Solving
By University of Pennsylvania
- Cryptography I By Stanford University
- Getting Started with Git and GitHub By IBM
Note: After clicking on enrolment you must select 3rd option and start audit this course.
- Introduction to the Internet of Things and Embedded Systems
By University of California
- Introduction and Programming with IoT Boards -
By Pohang University of Science and Technology
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, receive a commission. It’s up to you.