Launch your career as a Social Media Marketer. Build job-ready skills for an in-demand career and earn a credential from Meta. No degree or prior experience required to get started.
Build job-ready skills by learning from the best
Get started in the in-demand field of social media marketing with a Professional Certificate from Meta. Learn the fundamentals of social media management and advertising and how to measure and optimize marketing campaigns across the major social media platforms.
Common job titles: Social Media Manager, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Coordinator, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Strategist, Paid Media Coordinator
About this Professional Certificate
Want to turn your passion for social media into a career? In this program, you’ll learn how to create a social media presence on Facebook and Instagram that people want to follow! Social media marketing jobs are amongst the most in-demand skills for organizations of all sizes. Whether you’re completely new to digital marketing or you’ve been tinkering with social media platforms for your own business, you’ve come to the right place. This six-course program designed by experts at Meta and Aptly will provide an introduction to digital marketing and all the major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and more to prepare you with the skills and tools needed to grow an engaging social community and run effective social media advertising.
Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll:
- Get exclusive access to the Meta Career Programs Job Board — a job search platform that connects you with 200+ employers who have committed to sourcing talent through Meta’s certificate programs, as well as career support resources to help you with your job search.
- Earn both a Professional Certificate and the Meta Digital Marketing Associate Certification, showcasing your skills in social media marketing and the use of Meta Ads Manager to potential employers.
Applied Learning Project
Throughout the program, you’ll get to practice your new skills through hands-on projects. Our projects offer an opportunity to apply social media marketing skills practically, such as:
- Creating a Facebook or Instagram business page
- Doing a brand exercise for your business
- Creating posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Creating a content calendar
- Creating a creative brief for your social media ad
- Building your own full ad campaign in Meta Ads Manager
- Presenting your campaign results
By the end, you’ll have a project-based portfolio you can demonstrate to recruiters, potential employers or clients to help land the job!